- What is Self-Sabotage and How to Deal With it.
Do you frequently find yourself failing at things or not reaching the goals that you set?
- 10 Uplifting and Fun Songs to Add to Your Playlist
Everyone loves a good playlist. The kind of playlist that makes you want to sing along and bust out your best dance moves in the kitchen.
- How to Use Sunday to Detox and Recharge
All week we spend time working and doing household chores, shuffling the kids from place to place, making dinner, and taking the dogs for a walk.
- Learn to Put Down Your Phone and Create Moments.
Every day we wake up and we wait for something great to happen. But how often do we actually go out and create that something great?
- 5 Acts of Kindness You Can Try Everyday
Being kind to others should be something you do automatically. You shouldn’t have to think about being kind to others.
- 5 Ways to Cultivate a Positive Mindset
Your life is only as good as your mindset. If you are constantly thinking negatively, then you will be in a bad mood and you will manifest bad things into your life.
- How to Create Daily Routines
Routines. We all have them, whether we realize it or not. Some routines are deliberate and some are subconscious.
- 5 Bloggers You Should Be Following
I love reading other blogs on wellness and mental health. I learn so much from them and sometimes it helps me gain inspiration for my own blog.
- 3 Breathing Techniques to Help You Relax
Breathing is the most important part of survival wouldn’t you say? Aside from food and water anyways.
- How to Create Good Habits
Everyone has habits. Most habits we don’t even think about, we just do them. We have good habits, and we have bad habits. And we even have habits that aren’t inherently good or bad.