- Self-Love for Valentines Day and How to Date Yourself
With Valentines Day coming up, I wanted to talk about how to celebrate Valentines Day by yourself. You don’t always need someone to enjoy this day.
- Law of Attraction and How to Manifest Our Dreams
The idea of the Law of Attraction has been around for many years but only recently has it really taken off in specific circles.
- How to Set and Achieve 7 Mental Health Goals for The New Year
Everyone starts the new year with a new resolution and goals, right? But how often do those resolutions and goals actually get achieved?
- What is Self-Sabotage and How to Deal With it.
Do you frequently find yourself failing at things or not reaching the goals that you set?
- 10 Uplifting and Fun Songs to Add to Your Playlist
Everyone loves a good playlist. The kind of playlist that makes you want to sing along and bust out your best dance moves in the kitchen.
- How to Use Sunday to Detox and Recharge
All week we spend time working and doing household chores, shuffling the kids from place to place, making dinner, and taking the dogs for a walk.
- Learn to Put Down Your Phone and Create Moments.
Every day we wake up and we wait for something great to happen. But how often do we actually go out and create that something great?
- 5 Acts of Kindness You Can Try Everyday
Being kind to others should be something you do automatically. You shouldn’t have to think about being kind to others.
- 5 Ways to Cultivate a Positive Mindset
Your life is only as good as your mindset. If you are constantly thinking negatively, then you will be in a bad mood and you will manifest bad things into your life.
- How to Create Daily Routines
Routines. We all have them, whether we realize it or not. Some routines are deliberate and some are subconscious.