The idea of the Law of Attraction has been around for many years but only recently has it really taken off in specific circles.
The Law of Attraction is about using your thoughts and positive thinking to bring about positive things that you want in life. In short, you think it, you get it.
Many people use the Law of Attraction to manifest their careers, dreams, goals and whatever their hearts desire by simply thinking about what they want.
Now how exactly does positive thinking bring you positive outcomes in life? It seems like a whole lot woo-woo junk, right?
But you would be surprised at just how powerful thinking can be in your life.
What is The Law of Attraction?
Like I said before, the Law of Attraction in simple terms is thinking positively to attract positive things in your life.
Everyone and everything functions at a specific vibration and frequency in life. Our goal is to make ourselves and our thoughts be at the frequency of the things we want to have.
Have you ever noticed that when you are in a bad mood, bad things just seem to keep happening? Its like a never ending bad mood.
This is because your bad mood is vibrating at the same bad frequency as the bad things that are happening, and thus you are attracting negative problems in to your day.
When you are in a good mood and are thinking positively about your day, good things seem to happen more, and your day flows smoother than normal.
Like attracts like and thus we need to vibrating at the same frequency as what we need and want.
Now it may seem that all we have to do is THINK about what we want and it will show up. But If I sit on the couch and think “I want to be skinny” all day while eating a bag of Cheetos, I’m not going to be skinny now I am? No.
You have to think about you want and then go out and do everything in your power to get it. You think about it every day from the moment you get up and those positive thoughts will drive your motivation to do the things you need to do to achieve what you want.
So, what are some things you can do to manifest what you want by using the Law of Attraction?
5 Ways You Can Use the Law of Attraction to Manifest What You Want.
- Practice Gratitude. This may not be a specific thing that you want, but it is a great way to begin thinking positively about life and will help set you in the right direction towards manifesting what you want. Get a journal, or a note app on your phone and practice writing about what you are grateful for every day or every week.
- Practice visualization. Visualizing what you want in life will help you get clarity on your dreams and how to achieve them. spend some time visualizing what you want and the steps you need to take to get there. Spend every day for just 5 minutes sitting down and thinking about what you want in as much detail as possible. This will help to drive your motivation towards achieving your goals.
- Look for the positives in life. Like practicing gratitude, looking for the positives will help you think more positively about life and the people and things around you. Being in the right uplifting mindset is a great step towards attracting positivity into your life.
- Repeat affirmations. I personally love affirmations. I think the act of repeating something positive everyday really helps to shift your mindset into the right place. Find some affirmations that align with you goals and start repeating them to remind yourself what you are striving for.
- Vision boards. Making yourself a vision board can really help you physically visualize your goals and dreams. I wrote a post here about how to make a vision board. Get some supplies and sit down and start gluing. Make sure the board is somewhere you can see it regularly to help you practice positive thoughts and thus manifest your dreams.
Pick at least one of these things and start practicing it today to work towards manifesting what you want. The Law of Attraction can be a very powerful and helpful tool if you only allow it to be.
My favorite ways of manifesting are through vision boards and affirmations. And they can even be used in conjunction with each other.
I like to make my vision board digitally so I can make them the background on my phone, tablet or computer. But I also find it fun to cut things out and glue them physically to a board.
Whatever works best for you. Try a few different techniques and pick on that aligns with who you are and what you want and just go for it.
I hope that learning about the Law of Attraction helps you to reach your goals and get what you want in life.
I would love to hear from you guys and what your dreams are. Please feel free to comment of tag me on Twitter and Instagram with pictures of your vision boards, affirmations you use, or plans you have.
Have a lovely day!